The day the pandemic officially totally propererly FINALLY gets over, here are all things from my to-do list I can’t wait to get to.
- FIRST. THINGS. FIRST.
2-3 din ke kapde pack karo aur dominos ya pizza hut mei jaake shift hojao and eat pizza for all your meals for a few days. That’s it. Pure 5 mahine ka badla lega re tera faijal.
- Going to a north Indian restaurant with family and pretending to read the menu for 10 mins & then anyway saying “bhaiya 1 paneer tikka, 1 dal makhni aur 2 butter naan..”
It’s been 84 years now :((
- Asking out your crush on a date. Chances are that she might actually say yes because nobody is gonna say no to going out for at least 2 months after all this is over.
Khelo dimag se :))
- HOUSE PARTYYYYYYYYYYY
It’s been ages since we have sat down with friends just laughing and talking about random shit because aise hi sexy lag raha tha.nNachos, chips, funny lockdown stories and a lil daaru obv. Bas puri raat ka scene set.
Also, gotta celebrate all the birthdays that we missed this year!
- Streaming platforms are great and all but nothing, I repeat, NOTHING can replace the experience of sitting in a hall and watching a good film and hearing all the strangers laughing, gasping & sobbing, feeling the same < emotions just as you, and you come out back to reality after having experienced something larger than life!!! TENET ;_;
- Agar pandemic khatam hone ke baad bhi tumhare squad ne Goa plan cancel kardiya toh maybe it’s time to cancel your squad and go solo. Bas. Sochna nahi hai. Bas jaana hai. or family trip to the hills
Finally having those unhygienic roadside wale gol gappe, momos & bhel puri. Kyunki jaisa taste unke khaane mei aata hai, waisa taste fancy restaurants mei kahan.
- Chupke se ordering junk food late at night and then calling delivery wale bhaiya to say “pls neeche aake ek baar call kar dena, bas bell mat baajana.” For the old times sake.
Oh or just GETTING. A. PROPER. HAIRCUT. FROM. SOMEONE. WHO. IS. NOT. MY. SIBLING.