Back again with a bunch of super spooky and spine-chilling real life paranormal stories that our Idiot fam shared with us. * darna mana hai *
- I am a critical care nurse and have been working in ICU for the past 5 years. This happened in the step down ICU where only one nurse is available during night so mostly we are alone for the shift. We see a lot of deaths of critically ill patients, so now i’ve adjusted to seeing that. So i sometimes work at night shift and generally reduce lightings at night to enable a better sleep of the patient. There was this young patient who had blood cancer. Over the course of my night duty, inspite of our best efforts, we saw him deteriorate and eventually die. I really felt sorry for him and his family but carried on with my work. So i was looking at the patient monitor, when i felt something just passed by me. I quickly looked to my side, but all i saw a puff of black smoke forming an image of the same patient. A chill ran down my spine. I switched on all the lights and pushed away the thought as my illusion. Next day my night shift got over. I was on day off and came for evening duty. My friend who started night duty in my place looked tense. When i asked her how was the shift, she said ” you remember the patient who died in the side room, i saw him in a puff of a black smoke last night”. I was so frightened after listening to that. I spoke to my mom right away. She told me to do some pooja. But whenever i think of that incident i get so terrified. Now i usually avoid putting off lights at night.
– By: bhanuyv
- This took place when I was 6 months pregnant.my husband had to go out of city for some kinda work.that night I slept alone in bedroom and my mom slept in another one coz she had to wake up early at 4 for meditation. I finished reading a novel and went off to sleep by 11:45. Around 3 o’clock I experienced some disturbances while sleeping. I heard a voice of woman crying as if she was in great pain. I was totally froze and paralysed with fear that I couldn’t even open my eyes. Few moments later the voice stopped coming. I tried sleeping again but suddenly it felt like someone moved a hand all around my belly and brush past me. Terror-stricken I woke up abruptly and what I saw scared the hell out of me. There was a woman sitting right in front me on the floor; totally burnt and her genetical part bleeding. But could notice that her eyes were beautiful. She looked displeased & hostile. I kept looking at her for a while. She started murmuring something and asked to come along with her to the kitchen. She supplicated me numerous times to go to the kitchen stating that she was brutally burnt to death by her in-laws and so she would the same with me. I got up went to the Pooja Ghar, took the Japamala (mala beads), sat on the sofa and stared chanting. She followed me and sat beside the dining table and keep staring at me for the whole night. The best morning I narrated everything what happened with me last night to my mom but denied to believe thinking it was a nightmare. But when my husband arrived back, we came to know that there was a pregnant women in your area, who died 2-3 years ago, burnt. it still make my blood run cold whenever I recall that incident.
– By anonymous
- Okay so, this happened in the year 2015. I was 12 years old i guess? I went to Digha with my family and well, bengalis and digha are a love story. We visit digha atleast once a month. Do, we usually checked in a hotel named “manaskanya” (idk if i should have given the name lol). It was a lovely hotel and the best part of it were the hallway. They were so long and were always silent. But this time, there were rumors that a girl was murdered/committed suicide in a room, and people have experienced paranormal stuff. But, ah my hero dad didnt give a fuck. So we checked in there anyway. On the first day, we slept around 11pm. But, idk why, i was feeling scared and cold. I felt someone was watching me. But i brushed it off and tried to sleep. After few minutes i heard noises. Noises of crying then screaming. I woke up my mom because i was hella scared. She beard them too. Then she looked out of the peep hole and immediately jumped back. She woke my father up and my father also looked out of the peep hole and i could see he was scared. I didnt know what was going on. My dad called the manager that someone was standing in front of our door with a knife in his hand. I heard this and immediately started crying. After exactly 2 minutes we heard a knock on our door. It was the manager. He said he saw noone, but my father was desperate to see the cctv footage. The chilling part is we saw noone in the footage. NO ONE. But, my parents were SURE they saw someone. The next day we obviously left the hotel and later came to know that the room across from us was the room where a girl had been murdered. 13 stab wounds were found in her body and the guy who killed her committed suicide. Chills.
– By anonymous
- So it happened around April 2016 my grandmother and grandfather used to live in a village. They liked basic living so they didn’t even use the basic electrical commodities like fridge, AC. So one morning my grandmother called my father and told him that his father has passed away so we were all shocked then we went to village and did the whole ritual of the Kriya Karam. The same day when my grandmother went to sleep she had a dream in which my grandfather came and told her that he is not Dead Yet. He told her that last night he was thirsty so his soul went to the kitchen and there was a Matka kept there so he went in the Matka to drink water & then somebody covered the Matka with a plate so he was not able to come out of it and hence his soul was trapped in the pot. But we have ready burnt my grandfather’s body so he had no where to go so he told my grandmother that abhi Mera time nahin tha jaane ka per Ab Koi Rasta Nahin Hai hai will stay here only. After that day my grandmother used to keep a plate full of food that room and she used to close the door and when she used to come inside after in that room the plate would be empty as if someone had eaten the food. Used to put fresh clothes everyday in that room and then later that day when she used to come into the room to change the pair of clothes she would find that the clothes have become dirty. This went on for around two and a half years and then one day my grandfather came in my grandmother’s dream and told her now my time has come main wapas Usi matke Mein ja raha hun to uss matke ko fir se cover kar dena and to everyone’s surprise when my grandmother woke up after covering the pot she found that the pot was cracked. For three years nothing happened to that pot but after that dream the pot was cracked. The parent supposed to visit our village home after my grandfather died and that specific dream but after he was really gone I still go to my village and I still have shivers when I see his room.
– By: reet_gupta
- When I was like 2-3 years old I used to see 3 shadowy figures in my house everyday. White eyes, black figure middle one with a knife. I still remember that stare! It was horrifying. Till this date people say “sif Sapna tha’ but I know it wasn’t, I actually used to hide behind bed(space between wall and bed) and they would still walk in my room, I was sure they aren’t here for me, after one year, papa got transferred and we had to move. The last night in that apartment was bit different. I genuinely had a dream that these spirits took me to their realm, it wasn’t dark but it was greyish with many shadowy figures working. I was given a tour of that world and the one who used to carry knife said you want to stay here?” I ran back to my world and I saw the portal being exactly where they would disappear. My dream broke with final sentence we aren’t here to hurt you”. Fast forward to 7 years I was living in Noida when my father left us, from that day my other started to suffer from sleep paralysis and she started seeing 3 shadowy figures er discussing with maid, she sald “Bhabhi aap ke upar Kisi ne Kala jaadu Kiya hai, sarson rakho Apne bed ke neeche (idk how maid knows all this stuff) so she did exactly that, she was finally sleeping normally, then we had to shift once again (finally our own home) she lost her pillow in shifting, the pillow with sarson, she started experiencing those figures again, more powerful than before. Sarson was only able to make the experience weak nothing else, mom’s close friend once came home and he was searching for food, he found something covered in red cloth and came running to us and said ‘ye jaanwar ki haadi hai, black magic mein use Hoti hai, tere pass Kaha se aayi?” We had no idea he continued “ye 2 ke pair mein Hoti hai ye toh sif ek hai. ek air honi chaiye we never found other half but when we threw the one uncle found, everything became better. no more sleep paralysis, no more paranormal activity nothing. Speculations were that my father’s brother who is pandit) did all of these stuff since my father’s side and my mother’s side were never on same page
– By: anubhav.singh.balyan
- I’d like to preface this by saying that I am not easily scared. But this has been happening for over two weeks now and it has only gotten scarier. So we have a backyard that’s kind of really scary after dark cause there’s a bunch of bushes and trees. People tell us not to to there cause of some urban legend of a lady that lives under the peepal tree. Anyways, I’ve a habit of leaving the backdoor open when it rains, so when it rained a while ago. I opened the door. I didn’t shut the door till around 8 in the night. After dark is when the lady from the urban legend roams, and I’m sure something happened that day. I started to notice things, little things at first like clattering in the kitchen late in the night, things found thrown onto the floor. My first instinct wasn’t to believe that it’s paranormal. I just thought it was mice or something. It was not until one night that I truly thought it was something supernatural. I’ve sleep paralysis quite often, but it’s never anything scary. It happened the other day and given my experience with it I didn’t panic. My eyes were wide open. I am so sure I saw a lady staring at me through the crack in the door. And she didn’t vanish when I noticed her, I could see her for a VERY long time. I tried to forget that incident. Then another day, I felt like someone was sitting by my feet and had their hands on it. I thought it was my grandmother because she does that often but when I opened my eyes no one was there. These incidents have only gotten scarier and I don’t know what to do. I’m so sure there’s a negative entity in my house.
– By anonymous
- I’ve had my personal share of paranormal experiences but this one still terrifies mel This happened on a night after my grandfather passed away. I was asleep, when just about 2 am I was awakened by a loud noise like something exploded. But nothing was broken, everything was where it was before. So I decided to use the bathroom and go back to sleep.Just when I was about lure back to dreamland again, I felt someone’s hand on my forehand as if someone is caressing my head. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was terrified to see a dark figure floating over me and staring at me. It had bright eyes, I have the image glued in my brain permanently. I tried calling for my mom when I felt that figure was just getting bigger. Suddenly I heard footsteps of someone approaching my room. It was my mom! And as soon as I saw her entering the room the dark figure vanished. She came inside and helped me go back to sleep without saying a word. I asked her to sleep next to me, she did. The next morning I talked to my mom about it but I was petrified to learn that she never came to my room or heard my voice. To my disbelief she said, nobody came to my room, I was ALONE the whole night! I am sure someone was there with me the whole night, but who? The question still haunts me. It has never happened again but the presence of the dark figure, I still feel it sometimes
– By: @_.sansss._
- So recently my cousins and I were sitting telling each other paranormal experiences, that’s when my cousin told me about this incident that happened with my dadi. My dadi was from a very small village and she had a best friend. But her friend died at a very young age of 13/14, after that day my dad had started seeing her friends on the terrace very frequently and she used to tell my grandmother to jump off the terrace so that they could both be together. My grandmother started falling sick frequently and her father noticed a pattern, he asked her and she told him everything. He then took her to a pundit who tie something on her hand and asked her to recite a mantra every time she saw her friend. My grandmother followed the order and her friends eventually stopped coming to meet her. But the last time that her friend came she told my grandmother that she didn’t expect this from her and that my grandmother had betrayed her.
– By anonymous
- So this happened to my little sister. So my nani(grandmother) was sick(battling cancer) for a few year. So one day we got a call from my mama ji late at night. Around 11:30 that my nani is looking for my mother. And it was my mother, little sister.cousin sister and I in the house. So we took a cab and went to mama jis place. My nani got so happy when she saw us and asked my mother to make her a dish(her favourite halwa) so the entire night we were there. So the next morning we booked a cab to go back home to get a change of clothes.. So when we were saying goodbye to her my nani took hold of my little sister’s hand saying (tu mat jaa. Baki jaao (her nick name)Ruk Jaa) let others go. you stay. My sister said, nani i’ll be back in the evening with some clothes ok. And we left. But in the evening my nani got hospitalised I went and saw her.shet normally. Was fine. But when my mother and mama ji was taking her home. she got really sick. My mother rushed my out of the hospital asking me to go back home and take care of my de sisters it was 8:00 pm after an hour I got home. And the first my lil sister told me was that she saw nani. I couldn’t tell her that nani is Really sick. Thinking she might get scared My other cousin sister was in one room totally fine. But my lil sister came to me again saying she is seeing nani and her heart hurts.call maa. I brushed her off saying don’t disturb them.maa will call soon. Sleep now. So the next day we found out that the time she saw her is exactly when she passed away. Soo At her tervi pandit ji in his paath said. The spirit before leaving comes to see her most beloved.. Both of us got goosebumps when heard that & we told our mother about this. So Now after all these years (4 to be exact) what my mother ni noticed and my sister does not is that to this day whenever my lil gets seriously sick (fever/ cold. she gets serious stomach ache cause of allergie) she would randomly tell us that nani came to my dream(aaj nani ko dekha or fir na +so much more bout the dream)and from that day onwards she would feel fine and healthy. Its kinda funny for mom because my nani and her used to have such big fight over the bigger piece of watermelon or fish. She is her guardian angel.
– By anonymous
These stories just keep getting better and better or say scarier every week.