For those who somehow missed it, the latest episode of My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman features !!! Shah Rukh Khan !!!! and it’s now streaming on Netflix. (watch it if you haven’t, you won’t regret it)
In the one hour long special episode, Shah Rukh Khan candidly opens up about his relationship with his kids, his wife, his parents, and the fans, in a way he hasn’t before! we all know he’s probably the wittiest and the funniest man in the Bollywood industry, but this episode goes beyond that.
Not gonna lie, I literally SMILED throughout the one hour episode, and maybe even laughed out loud at some places. This episode reminded me why I fell in love with him as a kid in the first place.
Gather around C Gang, because here are the most heartwarming and the funniest moments from My Next Guest featuring Shah Rukh Khan!
1. Shah Rukh Khan being the typical Indian dad, it’s adorable lol.
2. Same, y’all. Same.
3. May or may not have teared up a little during this scene.
4. This is the most beautiful thing I’ve heard.
5. SRK being SRK.
6. Humor is always on point.
7. Watch the interview for the full background story!
8. LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK
9. Self-deprecating dark humor level: SRK
10. S A V A G E
You may or may not like his acting or his movies, but you can’t deny he’s the most charming man in Bollywood.
Also, here are the best tweets from Srk’s recent #AskSrk session on Twitter: read