From Undertaker’s seven lives to “bas 12th karlo beta uske baad toh aish hi aish hai,” our childhood was full of lies and innocence. Recently, someone on Twitter asked, “what’s the dumbest thing you believed as a child?” and replies by Indians are too hilarious and so goddamn accurate. Check it out!
1. How I wished it were true. They are perfect together!
2. Their backstory was straight outta bollywood movies.
3. I thought I was the only one who believed this!
4. Wait, they are not…? oh haha I knew that obviously haha stupid kids…..
5. And thunder means bhagwan baalti mei paani bhar rahe hai.
6. Wait what? people actually believed this?
7. Also raat ko meetha khaane se bhi.
8. I was legit scared of eating watermelons for the longest time.
9. Oh sweet summer child.
10. It sticks to your heart.
11. Some people still believe this.
12. “Aapke saath ek chhota sa prank hua hai, camera ki taraf dekh ke haath hila de.”
13. I believed girls didn’t pee at all.
14. Wait, wasn’t it the other way around?
16. I still believe this and you can’t change my mind.
17. I believed taking 7 phere made girls pregnant.
18. And complan peene se height bad jaati hai. Rip