It’s World Emoji Day, and we can all agree that the world is just a little bit more colorful with these emojis and it is not easy to have a conversation online without the emojis. So here is us decoding some of our favorite emojis !
- Hmm, ulta smiling sarr. What does this mean?? are you happy? are you mad?? are you hurt? did you just murder someone and want me to help you hide the dead body? or are you just cartwheeling through life kyunki aise hi sexy lag raha hai??? I will never know.
- The official “Haan thoda dard hua, par chalta hai” and man, this is my constant 2020 mood. No, really. I’m literally spamming everyone w this emoji because I’m mentally ghayal and no marham can fix it now.
- My heeeaarrtttttt. This is literally the cutest emoji of all time and people who send it are too precious & pure for this world and they should be protected at all costs, & I won’t hear otherwise. BAS.
- Not gonna lie, people who use this emoji are literal psychopaths & you should stay away from them! it’s like *crazy bitch vibes intensified* No, really. People who use this emoji are the kind of people who will burn your house down for replying 2 mins late and then say sorry with a chocolate cuz hehe?
- And then comes the holy trinity of phall and sabji and baarish ki boondein that have been tainted for eternity by our generation. I mean, the fact that I have (over a considerable period of time) learnt the sleazy meanings of these, I just can’t not see it everrr. Where is bandar covering his eyes emoji when you need it?
- The literal translation of this is “hehehe ok sorry ji” or “galti ho gayi bhai, bache ki jaan loge kya?” or “hehe woh toh galti se video call hogya hehe woh meri cat ne aapki profile photo khol ke side mei galti se tap kar diya I swear wasn’t stalking you mummy kasam hehe”
- I mean really, these phones have 15 different emojis for one emotion and I always get so fucking confused ki main feel kaunsa wala kar rahi hu aaj. Matlab really, I get what you mean but inn teeno mein difference kya hai? Tum shocked and dukhi ho. I geddit. Main bhi.
- This emoji tho. What a revolutionary invention of 21st century. You can say whatever the fuck you want and then send this emoji to diffuse the tension! Wanna shoot your shot but don’t wanna come across as creepy? say hello to bandar covering his eyes. Amazing invention.
- Sunflower emoji is probably the happiest, most positive emoji ever. Roses and all are ok, but sunflower dekhte hi ekdum yellow feel hone lagta hai! Plus it’s so versatile you can use it in any conversation ever, or to even end them. Works so well when you genuinely want to shower someone with pyaar and appreciation without making them feel uncomfortable 🙂
Okay so but a special mention and love for these OG beauties of emoji world ! 🙂 :0 <3 :'(