From kids to grownups, Mumbaikars really stepped up their cosplay game this year to celebrate the pop culture at Comic Con Mumbai 2017.
From Reinhardt to Pickle Rick, people dressed up as their favorite characters from a wide variety of games, comics, TV shows and movies. Here we have curated some of the coolest cosplayers spotted at Comic Con Mumbai this year.
1. This girl cosplayed Septa Unella from Game of Thrones. SHAME! *ding ding* SHAME! *ding ding* SHAME!
2. Probably the funniest cosplay ever, this dude played Chhota Pandit from Bhool Bhulaiyaa.
3. Sorry Thanos, but you gotta wait up ‘cuz Guardians of the Galaxy are chillin’ on Earth rn.
4. Light Yagami casually writing down names in the death note.
5. Now we can’t have Kira in the house without L, can we?
6. Tha-that’s a great cosplay, bro. *burps*
7. Probably the most adorable couple cosplay at comic con Mumbai this year!
8. Hey yo! another Bollywood cosplay done right. This dude actually pulled a PK.
9. Fact. Bears eat beets. Another fact. This dude nailed the cosplay.
10. God daaaaaamn, Noob Noob gets it!
11. Amarendra Bahubaali cosplay done right!
12. Hide your dragons, because The Night King is here.
13. Never imagined I’d see a Reservoir Dogs cosplay at Mumbai comic con.
14. Professor Dumbledore dropping pearls of wisdom at Comic Con Mumbai.
15. PICKLE RICK!!!!
16. This girl cosplaying Ghost Rider *claps*