Some of these movies are our favorite and here are some mandatory thoughts that we have while we watch. So we are here with part 3 of can’t watch some of these famous movies without thinking these thoughts.
- Can’t watch Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani without wondering where will I even find friendship like that in my life???
- Can’t watch Kal Ho Naa Ho without thinking of an alternate ending with Aman and Naina getting a happy ending together.
- Can’t watch Rock On without wondering aasma hai neela kyu paani geela geela kyu gol kyun hai zameen silk mein hai narmi kyu aag mein hai garmi kyon do aur do paanch kyon nahi????
- Can’t watch Rockstar without cringing at Nargis Fakhri’s acting yet crying when she dies & Tum Ho plays!
- Can’t watch Tanu Weds Manu returns without thinking Datto is such a gem who had to bear so much pain due to emotional immaturity of Manu and Tanu.
- Can’t watch Angrezi Medium without it suddenly hitting you that this frame was the last time you saw Irrfan Khan on screen; you’ll never get to watch any of his new movies again.
- Can’t watch Hrithik Roshan films without constantly looking for his extra thumb
- Can’t watch Karan Johar films without thinking ye saali gareebi kahe khatam nahi hoti bey?
- Can’t watch Jimmy Shergill films without wondering IS HE EVER GONNA GET A GIRL IN ANY OF HIS FILMS OR NOT
- Can’t watch Wake up Sid without thinking ki first half wale Sid se second half wala Sid jaisa kab banungi mai.