Shah Rukh Khan. Naam toh suna hi hoga.
SRK is not the most popular and celebrated Bollywood actor for no reason. Whether it’s acting in movies, giving interviews, hosting award shows, or interacting with his fans on social media, he nails all of it in the wittiest way possible and there’s nobody in Bollywood who can top his presence of mind. Don’t @ me.
To personally interact with his fans on social media, he often hosts #AskSRK session on Twitter in which he replies to his fans. Yesterday night, he hosted another one of those #AskSRK sessions and as usual, it was lit af. Here we have compiled the best answers from it.
1. Someone asked SRK why he keeps mum over important social issues in the country, and he sassed him.
Reference: In an interview with AIB, he had mentioned that he is often misquoted and misunderstood as a result of which his films and those attached to it suffer, which is why he has decided to keep mum and be diplomatic.
2. This dude said he’s a bigger fan of Salman Khan and asked him how he feels about it.
3. He revealed that they are finally dropping a special teaser for Zero on Eid.
4. Someone dreamed about him in which he was expecting a fourth child. Hmm, first of all, dude. Weird.
5. Self love level: SRK
6. Someone asked him to wish Messi for upcoming FIFA world cup and his reply won hearts.
7. Someone asked him if he ever feels sad and empty.
8. He gave perfect advice to the girl who feels stuck in her low paying job.
9. Someone needs to ask him how he’s so positive. Need.
10. Same, SRK. Same.
If someone gets a chance, please ask him the secret of his positive attitude in real life. We could really use it. Meanwhile, I’m excited for Zero teaser.
Going by the rumors, the teaser will feature a special appearance of Salman Khan. The teaser will also be attached to Race 3 movie in theaters.