Supreme Court may have banned the sales of firecrackers, but the most fun tradition of Diwali festival is and always will be making Rangoli. People have been sharing their Rangolis on Twitter and Instagram this whole Diwali week, and so we have decided to curate the coolest and most creatives Rangolis we could find on social media. You might even get some motivation to make your own today! (we’ll keep updating the post throughout the day)
1. This is a beautiful throwback to Tom & Jerry.
2. Apparently, Game of Thrones Rangoli is a thing now and this one is for the House Stark.
3. This is probably every DC fan’s rangoli dream.
4. Can somebody make this at my home please lol
6.They messed up Doraemon’s nose but this rangoli still looks cute af.
7. How are people so talented it hurts.
8. Yeah, we see the irony.
9. This one is from last year, but another one for House Stark.
10. What do you get when you add Halloween to Diwali? this.
11. FOR HOUSE TARGARYEN.
12. Padmavati Rangolis are effing cool!
13. Pikachu Rangoli, because who doesn’t like Pikachu!
14. I don’t even understand what this is, but daaaaayuumnnn!
15. Throwback to 2016 Rangoli which is a throwback to the 90’s. Throwception.
16. How to talent ._.
17. Another gem from last year. Harry Potter fandom unite!
18. I can’t make an attempt like this in 7 lifetimes lol.
19. Another one for House Stark.
21. But the true Rangoli winner of this year is this person.
It’s so cryptic but people have finally decoded it.