On 6th May, 13 years ago, Chandler and Monica adopted twins, Rachel got off the plane, and a group of Friends bid us farewell forever.
From constitutions to hairstyle trends, literally everything in the world has completely changed in the last 13 years. Except for one thing, of course, our collective never-ending love for Friends. It’s been 13 years since the finale, but the show is still finding new audience everyday and making everyone laugh. Many new sitcoms have come up in the last decade but none of them has tickled our funny bone like Friends did. *coughs* how I met your mother *coughs* the big bang theory *coughs*
Here’s to the group of Friends who are always there for us, even when our actual friends aren’t.
To honor the 13th anniversary of Friends finale, let’s go down the memory lane and look at 30 greatest “Friends” moments ever:
1. The one with the first episode
2. The one with Monica’s honest advice
3. The one with fat Monica
4. The one wi- PIVOT!!!!
5. The one with Chandler’s sexy pose
>6. The one with Chandler’s sarcasm part 1
7. The one with Chandler’s sarcasm part 2
8. The one where Ross tries to convince everyone he’s a doctor. Pffft. For Dinosaurs, maybe
9. The one with Joey’s new bag
10. The one with Elaine
11. The one where Joey forgets his passport
12. The one with literally the best pick-up line ever
13. The one with the electricity bills
14. The one with Dinosaur stuff
15. The one with Phoebe’s smoooooth skills
16. The one with uncomfortable talk
17. The one where Joey can’t see the irony
18. The one where I’m both of them at the same time
19. The one where Joey is still lost
20. The one with Joey’s apple
21. The one with Chandler’s sarcasm part 3
22. The one with Chandler’s sarcasm part 4
23. The one with “Lipupu”
24. The one with real life seen-zone
25. The one with Paper! Snow! A Ghost!
26. The one with 1 mississippi, 2 mississippi, 3 mississippi
27. The one with Chandler’s self deprecating humor
28. The one where shit got too real
29. The one where you could break up but joke’s worth it
30. The Last One. I’m not crying you’re crying
It’s been 13 years since Friends completed its run, but here’s to hoping for an actual Friends reunion.
NEED TO TAKE THIS QUIZ: Which Friends Character Is Your Best friend in Real Life?
NEED TO SEE THIS: How Epic Games Of Thrones Would Be If It Were Made in India Instead