It’s been 3 Methless years since Breaking Bad ended and it’s still one of the greatest TV shows of all time.
An uptight high school chemistry teacher breaks bad when he finds out about cancer and turns into a meth kingpin. The plot is absolutely amazing, but what’s more amazing is the storytelling, direction, acting and almost every aspect of this show. It’s really no wonder why it’s considered to be one of the best TV shows of all time, if not the best.
It’s been three long years since Heisenberg bid us farewell and Jesse finally broke free. On this occasion, let’s go down the memory lane and look at the 15 funniest, Cleverest and heartbreaking moments from Breaking Bad:
1. Two Bros Breaking Bad
Source: AMC / Via sarahnesthetic.tumblr.com
2. What you call it is moo point, pfft.
3. “I was alive.”
4. One of the most beautiful scenes, tbh
5. The last 3 episodes were heartbreaking
6. Walter White being savage af, like always
7. The most iconic dialogue from Breaking Bad
8. Don’t even tell me you didn’t cry watching this scene.
9. Oh Jesse!
10. When you realize the meaning of the last episode’s name
source: Twitter: @likeavillasboas
11. Vince Gilligan is a genius.
12. Same scene thrice, and he finally answers it in Felina
13. My eyes are just sweating
14. His reactions are priceless
15. Hank’s last words
16. Which he did, actually, to save Jesse in the final episode
17. Coin flip is sacred, bitch
18. We all know you cried
19. “Special love I have for you… baby blue.”
Meanwhile, Hector is sitting there like